Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Quizzes can be fun

I know that the quizzes you sometimes see on the Internet are sometimes informative and some are just plain stupid. The last time I tried keeping up with a blog I found the Okcupid! site that I have as one of my links. So I decided to keep it with this latest version of my blog. I discovered that unlike what my wife calls me I am apparently not a full blown Republican. In fact I am classified as a Libertarian in that I am Social liberal and Economically conservative. The real laugh was when my wife took the quiz she, who made me convert to being a registered Republican before she would marry me, is classified as a Democrat.
I was looking at these quizzes the other day and I found the one that claims to answer the question as to what body type of woman "trips my trigger". What the the result was didn't surprise me but what made me laugh was the first reaction I had when I saw the result was "No I'm not!". Then I thought about it and decided "That yes I am and what's wrong with result". So here it is, I admit it, I am a man so my ideal woman is large chested, small hipped and is cute in appearance. Me and how many other men? According to the quiz Heather Graham is my perfect body type.

No comments: