Sunday, August 05, 2007

Taking the dog to the Vet

Went to the vet today to get the two dogs up to date on their shots. It was an outdoor vet tent that comes to our local grocery store every other Sunday. The dogs both behaved wonderfully although I had to chuckle that with a 108 temperature our five month old puppy might be lethargic. That dog has more energy than the energizer bunny but I guess that's because he is half boarder collie.
I must admit, one of the simple pleasures of life is that the female vet who examined the dogs had her lab coat and shirt showing a nice view when she leaned over. I know ... "I'm a pig". I am not accusing her of doing it on purpose but it sure was a nice sight. I'm sorry for noticing, actually I'm not.

1 comment:

Tadpole said...

Sometimes the best things in life are free. Well, the cost of 2 rabies shots. *shrug*

But I'm a girl and I should therefore be outraged, so... SHAME ON YOU. :-)